Shipping & Returns Policy
In the event of the need to return Product:
- Returns are allowed solely at the discretion of RSW.
- Prior to return, Customer must contact RSW for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). Returns will not be accepted without an RMA #. If a return is approved, RSW will issue an RMA # within 2 business days of receipt of request.
- Shipping costs for return of Product shall be at the cost of the Buyer, unless determined otherwise by RSW.
- A restocking fee, at RSW’s discretion, may be applied against any Product returned.
- Issuance of a credit is subject to the return of Product to RSW, to subsequent inspection by RSW and determination by RSW if credit shall be issued.
- No returns shall be accepted for custom products unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by RSW.
- All Products are shipped FOB RSW warehouse, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by RSW.
- Buyer is responsible for all product liability from the time product leaves the RSW warehouse.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, all shipments:
- Will be made using the carrier of RSW’s choice.
- Will include insurance up to the value of the Product.
- All costs, including international customs fees and import duties, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- For international shipments recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Shipments can only be made to a physical address, RSW cannot arrange for deliveries made to PO Boxes.
- Product sold hereunder shall be packed and/or crated and shipped in accordance with RSW’s specifications. Any special packing, crating, shipping or unloading requirements of Buyer must be agreed upon in writing with RSW at the time of purchase.
- Shipping cost will be determined at the time of on-line orders for Stock Products and at the time of shipment for custom orders and orders over $10,000. Cost shall be based on package size and weight, method of shipment, shipping address and insurance.